NATIONAL BEAUTY DISTRIBUTION is now seeking a Marketing Executive with a specific focus on digital. We are looking for a proven ability in email marketing, social media, and a passion for growing user engagement and sales. Candidates with a demonstrated and relevant interest in blogging & beauty are preferred. This role is flexible with regard time commitment and we will consider applications for a 20, 30 or 40 hour a week role. This may suit someone looking for a half-time role while doing further study or indeed, a recent graduate with a keen interest in our industry.
We will be hugely flexible for the right person. This position requires strong editorial skills, a keen commercial sense, and an ability to draw insights from a range of analytics sources and web-based editorial promotions related to SEO performance.
You will not only manage all the online reputation and communication from our brand and the social media pages for the brands we manage. You will also engage with the blogger/influencer marketplace and grow the company relationship with them. You will develop new strategies and and social content using our existing contacts and the ones you build yourself.
- Relevant third level education
- A strong knowledge in beauty and the blogging/influencer marketplace
- Flexibility to travel occassionally
- 1+ year experience in digital marketing
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience of Digital Media Promotional Strategies as well as strong traditional promotional public relations acumen
- Ability to work intensely and independently to tight deadline dates at all times
- A pleasant, cheerful, positive and ambitious disposition eager to get the best of oneself and one’s work
- Evidence of being a team player with leadership abilities will be an advantage
- Evidence of strong writing and communications skills
The full time salary is €23-29K pa depending on experience or pro rata if it's less than 40 hours worked. In this role, you will not only manage the social media and online reputations of both National Beauty Distribution and also, the brands we represent but you will also assist in our primary route to market - influencer marketing. You will do this by networking and getting to know all the relevant bloggers/celebrities/influencers in Ireland that love our brand and work with them to insure they feel loved and remain loyal. You will get to take foreign trips away where we treat these bloggers to amazing weekends. Company phone and expenses card are included in the package.